The #76c is specially designed to carry a low C bass clarinet without a hard case.
- Fully padded compartments for each section
- Closed cell foam throughout with hard plastic base for added protection
- Quilted zipper protector for a completely padded interior surrounding for your instrument
- Small, padded goose-neck pocket in main compartment
- Modular, padded backpack straps tuck into a back outside zippered pocket
- Rolling cart sleeve can be incorporated for an additional $5.00
- Padded handles
- Top subway handle
- Front outside pocket is large enough to hold full sized orchestra folders, reed, tools, etc.
- Additional velcro pocket inside the front outside zipper pocket.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Bag measures 34" long x 13.5" wide x 5" deep.
- Full sized, expanding pocket on front for music, stand, accessories
- Foam, Plastic and Quilted Ripstop Nylon form the interior compartments
- Upper Joint padded ‘tunnel’ opens and closes with pressure-free Velcro
- Bell compartment with a padded flap that buckles over the top opening
- Long (lower) Joint in its own padded sleeve
- Velcro opening and closure makes sure there is no stress putting the joint to sleep
- Deluxe pocket with tuck-away backpack straps on the back
- Quilted and padded rim encircles the joints
- Padded neck compartment.