The #70s is a deluxe style clarinet casecover. It is designed to hold a single clarinet case and full sized orchestra folders. This deluxe version combines the features of the #20s backpack and #27s double pocket styles.
- Expandable front outside zipper pockets large enough to hold a full size orchestra folder plus reeds and tools
- Expandable back outside zipper pocket reveals padded backpack straps that clip into place
- Small velcro pocket inside front pocket to hold smaller items
- Center cord inside secures the case, to keep it from moving around
- Webbing handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Bag measures 15.5" long x 12.5" wide x 4.25" deep.