Our #FLTV-CP Traveler Compact Backpack Bags are a wonderful compromise size to our standard bags that hold a full-sized orchestra folder. The #FLTV-CP is 4” narrower than our standard flute bag (#FLTV-00), yet holds method book folders without bending corners. It features padded handles, and detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad.
The back zip pocket reveals the backpack straps that snap into clips on the outside of the bag.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free. The outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant packcloth that lasts for years.
- Expandable zip compartment with smaller pocket inside on front of bag carries method books and accessories with ease
- Top cords for piccolo or extra flute
- Cords for flute secure it as you swing it onto your back
- Padded handles and shoulder strap
- Back expanding pocket with tuck-away backpack straps and lots of storage room.
Available in 5 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Bag measures 18" long x 8.5" wide x 2.25" deep.