How to Measure and Trace
For Rectangular Cases:
If you are ordering a rectangular casecover requiring measurements, you must submit EXACT case dimensions. Do not add any extra inches to the measurements. We will make sure that the cover fits the case comfortably.
For all dimensions, please specify inches or centimeters. Use the following guide to provide us your measurements:1. Length of case
2. Width of case
3. Depth of case
4. For Woodwind cases: is the top of the case to the right or left of the center handle?
* if you have an unusual case, please send pictures and measurements by email.
For Shaped Cases and Instruments:
To order a casecover or gigbag for shaped cases and instruments, we need a tracing mailed to us if we don't have your case pattern in stock. Here is how to provide us your measurements:
1. Measure the Depth of your case at the side
2. Measure the Depth of your case at the center
3. Trace your case or instrument on a large sheet of paper
4. Identify the location of any handles, knobs, or hinges on the paper tracing
5. For a Gigbag, mark the balance point for the handle
6. For a Gigbag, indicate the top and bottom of your instrument on the paper tracing.
We recommend using a soft tape measure, to curve easily over the tuba. Make and Model number of your tuba is also required, along with type of piston. For all dimensions, please specify inches or centimeters. Use the following guide to provide us your measurements:
1. Bell diameter
2. Width across Leadpipe
3. Width across BottomBow
4. Height from Bell edge to center of Bottombow.
- Bell Diameter
- Bell Length
- Slide Width
- Slide Length