Tenor and/or Alto Double Trombone Bag #10DBL
The #10DBL is a double ended trombone bag designed to hold a small tenor and/or alto combo.
The slide container built into the Altieri Trombone Bag makes this gig bag totally unique. It features a rigid slide box that will withstand a lot of pressure and prevent crushing your slide. Read more about it below.
- Gigantic mute, music compartment with a Velcro strap for stands and a pocket for mouthpieces
- Bell sections load from each end with drawstring quilted padding encircling each bell
- Zipper tops – the “circle-in-the-square” shape buries the bell rims from the outside
- 2 separate quilted sleeves ensure the slides never touch each other
- Velcro flap secures the slide box.
- Padded backpack straps
- Rubber handle
- Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Sleeve on back to slide on a rolling cart
A little more about the slide box:
A box of rigid plastic foam surrounds the delicate slide, protecting it from all angles. This closed-cell foam is resilient, lightweight and moisture resistant. The interior of the slide box is lined with quilted rip-stop nylon, soft yet durable. Load spit valve up, and if you forget to lock your slide, the sleeve is removable. Custom-sized boxes insure the minimum of slide movement and the maximum in lightweight support.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.