Alto/Flute/Piccolo Combo Casecover, Deluxe - 2" longer #71AL
The deluxe #71al alto/flute/piccolo combo casecover is 2" longer than our #71a. It combines the features of the #21al alto combo backpack and #28al alto combo double pocket styles, featuring two outside pockets and backpack straps.
- Holds an alto flute, B or C and piccolo flute
- Expandable front zip pocket large enough to hold full size orchestra folder, music stand
- Additional smaller velcro pocket in front pocket to hold smaller items
- Back zip pocket unzips to reveal padded modular backpack straps that clip into place
- Center cord inside holds cases(s) in place
- Inside piccolo pocket with velcro closure
- Padded handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Bag measures 22.5" long x 12.5" wide x 2.5" deep.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.