Alto/Flute/Piccolo Combo Casecover, Deluxe #71A
The deluxe #71A alto/flute/piccolo combo casecover combines the features of the #21A alto combo backpack and #28A alto combo double pocket styles, featuring two outside pockets and backpack straps.
- holds an alto flute, B or C and piccolo flute
- expandable front zip pocket large enough to hold full size orchestra folder, music stand
- additional smaller velcro pocket in front pocket to hold smaller items
- back zip pocket unzips to reveal padded modular backpack straps that clip into place
- center cord inside holds cases(s) in place
- inside piccolo pocket with velcro closure
- padded handles
- detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- special insulative lining (see below)
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Dimensions: 20.5" x 12.5" x 2.5"
If you require a little more length, then refer to our #71AL, which is 2" longer.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.