Alto/Flute/Piccolo Combo Casecover, Double Pocket - 2" longer #28AL
The #28al combo casecover is designed to hold an alto flute, B or C and a piccolo flute. It is 2" longer than our #28a alto/flute/piccolo combo casecover.
- 2 expandable outside zipper pockets large enough to hold a full size orchestra folder and music stand
- Small velcro pocket inside front pocket to hold smaller items
- Webbing handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
- Center cord holds case(s) in place, especially when swinging the bag on one's back
- Adjustable piccolo pocket (some flutists use it for their wallet)
- As you can see, the bag easily holds 2-3 flutes or double case comfortably.
Bag measures 22.5" long x 12.5" wide x 2.5" deep.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.