Alto Trombone Bag #10A
Our #10a alto trombone bag is designed to hold a single alto trombone.
Altieri trombone bags are truly unique in construction. They feature a rigid slide box that will withstand a lot of pressure and prevent crushing your slide. Read a little more about it below.
- Expandable compartment for mutes and music with Velcro strap for stands and small pocket for mouthpieces
- Quilted drawstring circle encompasses the bell area
- Square zipper top buries the bell from outer edges – the “circle in the square ” works magic around the bell
- Slide box with quilted sleeve for the slide
- Velcro flap secures the slide in place.
- Padded backpack straps
- Rubber handle
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Sleeve on back to slide on a rolling cart.
More about the slide box:
A box of rigid plastic foam surrounds the delicate slide, protecting it from all angles. This closed-cell foam is resilient, lightweight and moisture resistant. The interior of the slide box is lined with quilted rip-stop nylon, soft yet durable. Load spit valve up, and if you forget to lock your slide, the sleeve is removable. Custom-sized boxes insure the minimum of slide movement and the maximum in lightweight support.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the guide on the How To Measure page to insure accuracy.