Alto Saxophone Gigbag, Backpack #18A
The #18a alto sax backpack-style gigbag is made to carry your instrument without a hard case.
All Sax Gigbags are designed around a rigid plastic, foam-coated box that totally protects the “keybank”—there is no movement of the instrument, no dry pads, no pressure on the keys. Also, the bag balances with this box, and safely zips across the “dead” space of the bell instead of the delicate key area.Basic Features:
- Padded handles
- Front outside expandable zip pocket with small velcro pocket inside
- Padded backpack straps that velcro down when not in use
- Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Padded zipper protector creates a foam buffer layer between the zipper and your instrument
- Rigid plastic box on bottom protects keybank
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
- Quilted ripstop nylon interior.
Bag measures 25” long x 11” wide x 5” deep.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.