Bass Clarinet Casecover, deluxe #70B
The #70B is a deluxe style bass clarinet casecover. It is designed to hold a bass clarinet and full sized orchestra folders. This deluxe version combines the features of the #20b backpack and #27b double pocket styles.
All bass clarinet casecovers are custom sized. We require measurements of your case, along with the make and model.
- expandable front outside zipper pockets large enough to hold a full size orchestra folder plus reeds and tools
- back outside zipper pocket reveals padded backpack straps that clip into place
- small velcro pocket inside front pocket holds smaller items
- separate waist strap loops onto back pocket to secure bag to your body when in backpack mode
- padded handles
- detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- our special insulative lining (see below)
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish that is lint and fuzz free.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
How to Measure:
- Length of case
- Width of case
- Depth of case