Bassoon Casecover, backpack #24
The #24 is a basic backpack style casecover for a bassoon. Bassoon covers are also available in double pocket (#42) and deluxe styles (#74). All case sizes and shapes can be made -- from rectangle to oval.
The #24 can be carried securely on your back with padded backpack straps and adjustable waist strap. Toss it across your shoulder with the shoulder strap, or carry it by the top subway, or padded side handles. All bassoon casecovers are custom-made for your case. We require measurements of your cases, along with the make and model.
Please also note: when you are placing your order, it is important to know whether the top of the case is left or right of the center handle.
- large zippered music compartment with tool and reed pocket inside
- front pocket is large enough to hold a full size orchestra folder
- stand pocket
- padded backpack straps that velcro down when not in use
- padded handles
- top subway handle
- detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- optional rolling cart sleeve available upon request
- our special insulative lining (see below)
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free. The outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant pack cloth that lasts for years.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
How to Measure:
- Length of case
- Width of case
- Depth of case