Bassoon Casecover, double pocket #42
The #42 is a basic double pocket style casecover for a bassoon. Bassoon covers are also available in backpack (#24) and deluxe styles (#74). All case sizes and shapes can be made -- from rectangle to oval.
The #42 can be tossed across your shoulder with the shoulder strap, or carried by the top subway, or padded side handles.
- Large front zippered music compartment with tool and reed pocket inside
- Outside front and back zippered pockets are large enough to hold full size orchestra folders
- Stand pocket
- Padded handles
- Top subway handle
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Optional rolling cart sleeve available upon request
- Our special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free. The outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant pack cloth that lasts for years.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the guide on the How To Measure page to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.