Bassoon Casecover, deluxe #74
The #72 is a deluxe style casecover for a bassoon. Bassoon covers are also available in backpack (#24) and double pocket styles (#42). All case sizes and shapes can be made -- from rectangle to oval.
The #72 integrates the features of the #24 backpack and #42 double pocket styles. It can be carried securely on your back with the padded modular backpack straps and adjustable waist strap. Toss it across your shoulder with the shoulder strap, or carry it by the top subway, or padded side handles. Two outside zippered pockets are large enough to hold music, tools, reeds, and personal items.
All bassoon casecovers are custom-made for your case. We require measurements of your cases, along with the make and model.
Please also note: when you are placing your order, it is important to know whether the top of the case is left or right of the center handle.
- Large front zippered music compartment with tool and reed pocket inside
- Back zippered pocket unzips to reveal padded backpack straps that clip into place
- Stand pocket
- Padded handles
- Top subway handle
- Outside pockets are large enough to hold a full size orchestra folder
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Optional rolling cart sleeve available upon request
- Our special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free. The outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant pack cloth that lasts for years.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the guide on the How To Measure page to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.