The #70d is a deluxe style clarinet casecover. This deluxe version combines the features of the #20d backpack and #27d double pocket styles.
The #70d is custom sized to fit your double case. Please give us your make, model, and measurements.
- Expandable front outside zipper pocket with additional inside velcro pocket
- Expandable back outside zipper pocket reveals padded backpack straps that clip into place
- Padded handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
- Pockets are large enough to hold full size orchestra folders plus reeds and tools.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the guide on the How To Measure page to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.