Clarinet Double/Triple Casecover, Double Pocket #27D
The #27d is a basic clarinet casecover with two outside pockets. It is custom sized to fit your double case. We require measurements of your cases, along with the make and model.
- Two expandable outside zippered pockets
- Front outside pocket has additional velcroed inside pocket
- Padded handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
- Pockets are large enough to hold full size orchestra folders plus reeds and tools.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the guide on the How To Measure page to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.