Clarinet Double/Triple Casecover, backpack style #20D
The #20d is a clarinet casecover with backpack straps. It is similar to the #27d double pocket and #70D deluxe styles.
It is designed to hold up to 3 single cases, or a double and a single case. This style made to measure. We require measurements of your cases, along with the make and model.
- expandable front outside zipper pocket with additional inside velcro pocket
- padded backpack straps velcro down when not in use
- padded handles
- detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- our special insulative lining (see below)
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
- pockets are large enough to hold full size orchestra folders plus reeds and tools
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the measurement guide below to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.
- Length of Case
- Width of Case
- Depth of Case
Please also note: if you have an unusual case, send pictures and measurements by email.