Bass/Alto/Flute/Piccolo Combo Casecover - #28B
The #28b bass/alto/flute/piccolo combo casecover comes in two sizes - standard (for 23" - 26" bass), and large (for 27" - 32" bass). This combo can be either a total carry-all, or a fitted casecover. It is designed for the cases to pyramid upward from the largest case on the bottom to the little piccolo near the top.
- Holds bass flute, B foot, C foot, alto and piccolo
- Our special insulative quilt lining (see below)
- Padded handles
- Detachable adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Expandable front zippered pocket with two additional pockets inside -- one expandable, and one with velcro closure
- Interior has a piccolo pocket with velcro tab closure
- Front pocket is large enough to hold a full size orchestra folder
- Back side of bag has a sleeve that can slide over a rolling cart handle
- Interior has a stabilizer pad to keep the bag stable when using on a rolling cart
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the guide on the How To Measure page to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.