Flute/Piccolo Combo Casecover, Backpack --- 1" longer #21L
The #21L flute/piccolo combo casecover is 1" longer than our #21 flute/piccolo combo cover.
It features a front zip pocket that will hold an orchestra folder, stand, tuner, and all the tools needed to keep a flute and flutist happy. Padded backpack straps on the back are held down with a velcro tab when not in use. It has webbing handles, and a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad. Inside features our special insulative lining (see details below). Outer shell is a heavy duty water-resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
- front expandable zipper pocket large enough to hold a full size orchestra folder and music stand
- small velcro pocket inside front pocket to hold smaller items
- padded backpack straps
- webbing handles
- detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- special insulative lining (see below)
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
- Center cord holds case(s) in place, especially when swinging the bag on one's back
- Adjustable piccolo pocket (some flutists use it for their wallet)
- As you can see, the bag easily holds 2-3 flutes or double case comfortably.
Dimensions: 19.25" x 12.5" x 2.25"
If you require a little less length, then refer to our #21, which is 1" shorter.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.