Flute/Piccolo Combo Casecover, Double Pocket -- 1" longer #28L
The #28L flute/piccolo combo casecover is 1" longer than our #28 flute/piccolo combo cover, and features two outside expandable zip pockets -- one front and one back. The 1" longer design is made primarily for bulky, square wooden cases. 95% of flute cases are standard size (that fit in our #28 size).
- Holds 2 -3 flutes or double case and a piccolo
- Expandable front outside zip pocket large enough to hold a full size orchestra folder, stand, tuner and accessories
- Expanded back pocket
- Webbing handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see details below)
- Inside piccolo pocket with velcro closure
- Center cord inside holds case(s) in place
- Outer shell is a heavy duty water-resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
- Cord holds case(s) in place, especially when swinging the bag on one's back
- Adjustable piccolo pocket (some flutists use it for their wallet)
- As you can see, the bag easily holds 2-3 flutes or double case comfortably.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color/tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Bag measures 19.25" long x 12.5" wide x 2.25" deep.