Tenor Saxophone Gigbag, Deluxe #19LUX
The #19lux tenor sax gigbag is made to carry your instrument without a hard case. This deluxe style integrates the features of the #19a alto backpack, and #19b alto double pocket styles.
All Sax Gigbags are designed around a rigid plastic, foam-coated box that totally protects the “keybank”—there is no movement of the instrument, no dry pads, no pressure on the keys. Also, the bag balances with this box, and safely zips across the “dead” space of the bell instead of the delicate key area.
- Padded handles
- Front outside expandable zip pocket with small velcro pocket inside
- Back outside zippered pocket unzips to reveal padded backpack straps that clip into place
- Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Padded zipper protector creates a foam buffer layer between the zipper and your instrument
- Rigid plastic box on bottom protects keybank
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
- Quilted ripstop nylon interior
Dimensions: 30" x 12" x 5"
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.