English Horn/Oboe Combo Cover for Loree Double Case #73
The #73 is a deluxe style designed to hold an English Horn and Oboe case. It combines the features of the #23 backpack and #31 double pocket styles.
Measurements are: 19.25" x 11.25" x 3"
The #73 is made for the LOREE case, but we make covers for all other brands. Please refer to model #73S.
- expandable front outside zip pocket has additional pockets inside to hold tools, tuning forks, reed boxes, etc.
- expandable back outside pocket unzips to reveal modular, padded backpack straps that clip into place when needed
- center cord inside secures the case, to keep it from moving around
- large enough to hold full size orchestra folders
- padded handles
- detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- our special insulative lining (see below)
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free. The outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant pack cloth that lasts for years.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.