English Horn/Oboe Combo Cover (for all other brand cases), double pocket #31S
The #31S is a basic casecover with double pockets. It is designed to hold an English Horn and Oboe case.
This style is for brand cases other than the Loree. If you have a Loree double case, please refer to model #31.
Make, model, and measurements are required for this style
- made to fit the measurements of your cases
- expandable front and back outside zip pockets.
- front outside pocket has addtional pockets inside to hold tools, tuning forks, reed boxes, etc.
- center cord inside secures the case, to keep it from moving around
- large enough to hold full size orchestra folders
- webbing handles
- detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- our special insulative lining (see below)
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free. The outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant pack cloth that lasts for years.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the measurement guide below to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.
- Length of Case
- Width of Case
- Depth of Case