English Horn/Oboe Combo Cover for all other brand cases #73S
The #73s is a deluxe style designed to hold an English Horn and Oboe case. It combines the features of the #23s backpack and #31s double pocket styles.
The #73s is for brand cases other than the Loree. If you have a Loree double case, please refer to model #73.
- Expandable front outside zip pocket has additional pockets inside to hold tools, tuning forks, reed boxes, etc.
- Expandable back outside pocket unzips to reveal modular, padded backpack straps that clip into place when needed
- Large enough to hold full size orchestra folders
- Padded handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free. The outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant pack cloth that lasts for years.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Make, model, and measurements required.
Please use the guide on the How To Measure page to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.