English Horn/Oboe Combo Cover (for Loree Double case), double pocket #31
The #31 is a basic casecover with double pockets. It is designed to hold an English Horn and Oboe case.
This style is designed to fit a Loree double case. If you do not have a Loree, please refer to model #31S.
Measurements are: 19.25" x 11.25" x 3"
- expandable front and back outside zip pockets.
- front outside pocket has additional pockets inside to hold tools, tuning forks, reed boxes, etc.
- center cord inside secures the case, to keep it from moving around
- large enough to hold full size orchestra folders
- webbing handles
- detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- our special insulative lining (see below)
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free. The outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant pack cloth that lasts for years.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.