Soprano Sax Gig Bag -- curved #56C
The #56c soprano sax curved gigbag is made to carry your instrument without a hard case. If you need a straight case, please refer to the #56s.
All Sax Gigbags are designed around a rigid plastic, foam-coated box that totally protects the “keybank”—there is no movement of the instrument, no dry pads, no pressure on the keys. Also, the bag balances with this box, and safely zips across the “dead” space of the bell instead of the delicate key area.
- Padded handles
- Front outside expandable zip pocket
- Padded neck pocket with velcro closure inside front outside pocket
- Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Sleeve for rolling cart on back of bag
- Padded zipper protector creates a foam buffer layer between the zipper and your instrument
- Rigid plastic box on bottom protects keybank
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
- Quilted ripstop nylon interior
Dimensions: 17.5" x 9" x 3 1/2" deep
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.