Tenor Sax Casecover Oblong, Double Pocket #19D
The #19d is a style basic rectangular(oblong) casecover with double pockets. It is designed to hold a tenor saxophone case.
This is a custom, made to measure bag. Case measurements, make and model are required. Please refer to the measurement guide below.
- Padded handles
- 2 expandable outside zippered pockets
- Front outside pocket has additional velcroed inside pocket
- Adjustable, detachable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
- Special insulative lining (see below).
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the guide on the How To Measure page to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.