Violin/Viola Oblong Case, Double Pocket #43
The #43 is a basic casecover for an oblong violin or viola case. This style has two outside zippered pockets. Since all cases are different, this item will be custom made. We require measurements of your cases, along with the make and model.
- Expandable front outside zippered pocket with a velcro pocket inside
- Second expandable zippered outside pocket on back of bag
- Padded handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Please use the guide on the How To Measure page to insure accuracy. If you have an unusual case, send us a picture as well.