The English Horn/Oboe Traveler for Loree Double Case is a deluxe style designed to hold an English Horn and Oboe case. It combines the features of the #23 backpack and #31 double pocket styles.
The English Horn/Oboe Combo Cover for Loree Double Case is made for the LOREE case, but we make covers for all other brands.
- expandable front outside zip pocket has additional pockets inside to hold tools, tuning forks, reed boxes, etc.
- expandable back outside pocket unzips to reveal modular, padded backpack straps that clip into place when needed
- large enough to hold full size orchestra folders
- padded handles
- detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- our special insulative lining (see below)
- outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years
Exterior Construction Details:
- Webbing handles
- Zipper pocket (for swab and cleaning rod)
- Water-resistant, durable packcloth exterior
Interior Construction Details:
- Special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument.
- Protects instrument from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems.
- A soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
Available in Black
50.80cm long x 31.75cm wide x 8.89cm deep
12.5" long x 12.5" wide x 3.5" deep