Clarinet/Bass Clarinet Bags
You can order a single cover, double/triple cover or a bass clarinet cover in any of our 3 different styles, backpack, double pocket, and deluxe, all with our 4-layer insulation system.
Single Clarinet Casecover
Our Single Clarinet Casecover is made to the size of an orchestra folder with an adjustable cord to hold the single case securely inside its well insulated cover.
- Pocket holds a full sized-orchestra folder plus reeds and tools with ease
- Safety cord secures the clarinet case in place, especially when swinging the bag on your back
- Padded handles and shoulder straps on all clarinet covers
- Cover is larger than hard case so music folios fit comfortably.
Bass Clarinet Gigbag
- Full sized, expanding pocket on front for music, stand, accessories
- Foam, Plastic and Quilted Ripstop Nylon form the interior compartments
- Upper Joint padded ‘tunnel’ opens and closes with pressure-free Velcro
- Bell compartment with a padded flap that buckles over the top opening
- Long (lower) Joint in its own padded sleeve
- Velcro opening and closure makes sure there is no stress putting the joint to sleep
- Deluxe pocket with tuck-away backpack straps on the back
- Quilted and padded rim encircles the joints
- Padded neck compartment
#76E - Bass Clarinet Gigbag Low E
Measurements: 24" L x 12" x 5" deep (4.5 lbs)
#76C - Bass Clarinet Gigbag Low C
Measurements: 34"L x 13.5" x 5" deep (5.5 lbs)