This Bass Clarinet Casecover is specially designed to carry a low C bass clarinet without a hard case.
- Fully padded compartments for each section
- Closed cell foam throughout with hard plastic base for added protection
- Quilted zipper protector for a completely padded interior surrounding for your instrument
- Small, padded goose-neck pocket in main compartment
- Modular, padded backpack straps tuck into a back outside zippered pocket
- Rolling cart sleeve can be incorporated for an additional $5.00
- Padded handles
- Top subway handle
- Front outside pocket is large enough to hold full sized orchestra folders, reed, tools, etc.
- Additional velcro pocket inside the front outside zipper pocket.
Available in Black
Bag measures 34" long x 13.5" wide x 5" deep.
- Full sized, expanding pocket on front for music, stand, accessories
- Foam, Plastic and Quilted Ripstop Nylon form the interior compartments
- Upper Joint padded ‘tunnel’ opens and closes with pressure-free Velcro
- Bell compartment with a padded flap that buckles over the top opening
- Long (lower) Joint in its own padded sleeve
- Velcro opening and closure makes sure there is no stress putting the joint to sleep
- Deluxe pocket with tuck-away backpack straps on the back
- Quilted and padded rim encircles the joints
- Padded neck compartment.