Brass BagsAltieri Brass Bags are available for Euphonium, French Horn, Trombone, Trumpet, and Tuba. Our Brass Accessories page describes our "messenger" bags as well as trumpet, trombone, and tuba mouthpiece pouches. To place an order, use our Brass Order Form. Expect to wait 8-10 weeks for your made-to-order Altieri Bag.
10 REASONS YOU’LL LOVE AN ALTIERI BRASS BAG:
- Durable, heavy gauge nylon packcloth with weather-proof coating on the outside shell—even pet hair will not stick to this fabric
- Ripstop nylon liner custom-quilted with multilayered polyester batting—a soft, scratch, lint, and fuzz free nest for brass
- Layers of dense closed-cell foam protection, doubled and tripled around delicate bell rims, leadpipes and bottom bows
- Molded, hard shell foam and rigid plastic applied wherever necessary
- Heavy duty zippers, drawstrings, buckles and hardware—we’re always searching for the best in the industry
- Cushy adjustable backpack straps, shoulder straps with swivel, locking hooks and flex grips, plus padded handles for easy transport—there are even optional sleeves for rolling carts when your load becomes too much to handle
- Large accessory compartments hold everything from orchestra folders, mutes, and stands, to water bottles, umbrellas and even concert clothes
- Smaller pockets, customized for mouthpieces, valve oil, and those tiny accessories that seem to disappear in big spaces
- All bags constructed in COLORADO, USA, with professional musicians and designers creating side by side
- Finally, ALTIERI is a custom house, a couture workshop, always ready to accommodate your special instruments, ideas, and requests.