Bass Clarinet Gigbag for Low E #76E
The #76E is specially designed to carry a low E bass clarinet without a hard case.
Basic Features are:
- fully padded compartments for each section
- closed cell foam throughout with hard plastic base for added protection
- quilted zipper protector for a completely padded interior surrounding for your instrument
- small, padded goose-neck pocket in main compartment
- modular, padded backpack straps tuck into a back outside zippered pocket
- rolling cart sleeve can be incorporated for an additional $5.00
- padded handles
- top subway handle
- front outside pocket is large enough to hold full sized orchestra folders, reed, tools, etc.
- additional velcro pocket inside the front outside zipper pocket
Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry (placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.
Measurements are: 24" long x 12" x 5" deep
- Full sized, expanding pocket on front for music, stand, accessories
- Foam, Plastic and Quilted Ripstop Nylon form the interior compartments
- Upper Joint padded ‘tunnel’ opens and closes with pressure-free Velcro
- Bell compartment with a padded flap that buckles over the top opening
- Long (lower) Joint in its own padded sleeve
- Velcro opening and closure makes sure there is no stress putting the joint to sleep
- Deluxe pocket with tuck-away backpack straps on the back
- Quilted and padded rim encircles the joints
- Padded neck compartment