The #AFDP-00 alto flute, flute, and piccolo combo casecover features two outside expandable zip pockets -- one front and one back. There are no backpack straps on the #28a. Check out the #21a and #71a for backpack strap models.
- Holds an alto flute plus one - two flutes and piccolo
- Front and back horizontal pockets expand to hold a full size orchestra folder, stand, tuner and accessories
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see details below)
- Webbing handles
- Inside piccolo pocket with velcro closure
- Center cord inside holds case(s) in place
- Outer shell is a heavy duty water-resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
A little about the inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free.
- Center cord holds case(s) in place, especially when swinging the bag on one's back
- Adjustable piccolo pocket (some flutists use it for their wallet)
- As you can see, the bag easily holds 2-3 flutes or double case comfortably.
This style is similar to the #21a backpack combo, and the #71a deluxe combo styles.
Bag measures 20.5" long x 12.5" wide x 2.5" deep.
Available in 19 different colors. Standard color is black. Other color and tapestry(placed on outside pocket) options are available at an additional cost.