The Oboe Double Pocket is a basic cover with two outside pockets. It is designed to hold a single oboe case and full sized orchestra folders.
- Expandable front and back outside zippered pockets
- Front outside pocket has additional pockets to hold tools, tuning forks, reed boxes, etc.
- Center cord inside secures the case, to keep it from moving around
- Large enough to hold full size orchestra folders
- Webbing handles
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap with shoulder pad
- Our special insulative lining (see below)
- Outer shell is a heavy duty, water resistant nylon packcloth that lasts for years.
About the Inside:
Our special 4-layer quilted insulated liner stabilizes the temperature of your instrument -- protecting it from heat and moisture, preventing tuning and cracking problems. It also has a soft, ultrasuede finish, that is lint and fuzz free. The outer shell is a heavy duty, water-resistant pack cloth that lasts for years.
Currently available in standard black.
Bag measures 14.5" long x 12.5" wide x 3.25" deep.